I have one semester left and 38 items left on my “Senior Year Bucket List.” Oops.
Fortunately most of those items are leftovers from the Daily Tar Heel UNC bucket list that I’ve been working on for four years. And I won’t cry myself to sleep at night if I graduate without “playing racquetball at Fetzer Gym.”
Given my time constraints, I’ve decided to narrow the list down to my top 20 items. And here they are:
- Explore Wilson Library’s Rare Book Collection
- Play in the fountain at Bynum Circle
- Have your picture taken with Rameses
- Go stargazing in Kenan Stadium
- Do Holi again.
- Have a snowball fight on McCorkle Place
- Climb the Bell Tower on Senior Day
- “Borrow” a brick
- Have a picnic in the Arboretum
- Watch the sun set from the 8th floor of Davis Library
- Have a drink and listen to some bluegrass at Fridays on the Front Porch at the Carolina Inn
- Go to a campus group spoken word poetry show
- Visit Gimghoul Castle at night
- Go to Duke’s campus wearing a UNC shirt
- Head eastward and lie out on the beach in Wilmington
- Climb on the roof of a building on campus
- Win Trivia at Back Bar (actually go to trivia once I don’t have meetings every Wednesday at 9 p.m.)
- SENIOR BAR GOLF
- Rush Franklin after beating Dook — and run all the way there from the Dean Dome
- Participate in the Senior Habitat for Humanity House build
Are there any “must-do” things I missed? Let me know in the comments!